Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
1300 Tuyuna Trail
Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico, USA, 87004
Tel: +1 505 867 1234
Luxury New Mexico Resort at the Sandia Mountains Foothills
Located on 550 acres in central New Mexico, Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa is a destination as unique as you are. Created by the Santa Ana Pueblo tribe to showcase their ancient culture and traditions, our resort in New Mexico is the perfect home base to explore the region or relax and enjoy the stunning surroundings. Indulge yourself at the award-winning Tamaya Mist Spa & Salon, hit the links at the championship Twin Warriors golf course, or take a horseback ride on a rescue horse through the beautiful mesas. Enter the sacred lands of Tamaya and experience a luxury New Mexico resort like no other.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Rooms with breathtaking views: Explore the rich culture and history of the Southwest from the luxurious comfort of our 350 pueblo-style guestrooms and suites.
- Convenient central New Mexico location: Situated 25 minutes north of the Albuquerque International Airport and 45 minutes south of historic Santa Fe.
- Ultimate resort destination: Relax in one of our three sparkling pools, join a yoga class in the spa, or soar through the turquoise skies in a hot air balloon.
- Amazing dining experiences: Dine at one of our five restaurants crafting culinary wonders that are thoughtfully sourced from the surrounding land.
- Magical meetings and events: Host an event to remember in our 29,000 square feet of indoor and 25,000 square feet of outdoor space with state-of-the-art technology and stunning views.