Bask in the warm sun at our three sparkling outdoor heated pools. Whether you are looking for fun and games or just simply want to relax, you’re guaranteed to find your perfect spot.
- Kiva Pool – Our circular, outdoor heated pool is designed to replicate the traditional meeting place used by the Santa Ana Pueblo. Its unique perimeter protects sunbathers and swimmers from winter winds, allowing our guests to enjoy the sunshine all year long. The Kiva Pool is our designated Quiet Zone
- Plaza Pool – Our “fun” pool offers a two-story water slide, sun shelves, and plenty of room for sunbathing. Recline on one of the many lounge chairs and take in the view of striking flagstone fountains, beautifully tended gardens and distinctive New Mexico atmosphere
- Oxbow Pool – Open seasonally, Oxbow is a river pool with sprays for children of all ages
- Whirlpool – Recline in our relaxing whirlpool, located adjacent to the Plaza Pool
We also offer a complete towel service as well as equipment checkouts and pool retail for your total enjoyment.
WATERSLIDE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS AND WILL REOPEN ON APRIL 14, 2017
- The waterslide is 100 feet in length, turns three times and is completely black and enclosed - you can't see anything while sliding
No lifeguard on duty
Pool policy is up to 4 users per room
Hours: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Plaza and Oxbow Pools closed seasonally beginning Nov. 7
*Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.