Exquisite Wedding Venues near Santa Fe
Rich culture and history, breathtaking views, luxurious amenities, and our collection of exquisite New Mexico wedding venues near Santa Fe provide the perfect setting for your Southwest destination wedding. From gorgeous ballroom décor to outdoor amphitheaters and pavilions, our experienced crew will make your dream wedding day a reality. Enhance the romance and magic with a horse-drawn carriage ride for the happy couple. Our LGBTQ friendly resort is TAG approved and our planners are experts in ceremonies as diverse as the couples we work with.
Discover the advantages having your wedding at Hyatt Regency Tamaya:
- 29,000 square feet of elegant indoor ballrooms and reception areas
- 25,000 square feet of outdoor venues, including the 8,000sq. ft. Cottonwoods Gazebo and Pavilion
- Personalized menu tasting experience with our world-class chefs
- Innovative culinary team designing enticing dishes focused on seasonality, flavor and theme
- Special rates on accommodations for your wedding guests
- Wedding packages and the Hyatt Honeymoon Special Offer
- Day trips for your guests to historic Santa Fe
Offering unique venues for the ultimate wedding experience. A sunset ceremony at our outdoor Amphitheatre or an elegant wedding reception in our Cottonwood Pavilion located in the majestic Bosque forest.
We’re wedding experts who will assist in all aspects of your special day; perfectly orchestrating your event. Hyatt Regency Tamaya is more than just a venue with a ballroom and a promise. Our goal: achieving a day that is magical in every way.
Expansive selection of wedding day menu options that are filled with culinary delights to excite your taste buds and thrill your guests.
Plan your special day with us at our Southwest Resort Destination Wedding venues and save with our wedding packages we have created to help make your planning a little easier.
Book your wedding at Hyatt and your honeymoon is on us.